Gili Islands Transfer
The Gili Islands are one of the favorite paradise islands to escape from bali. Located off the northwest coast of lombok, these three island are surrounded by pure white sandy beaches and clear water, with superb diving and snorkeling straight from the beach.
There is no motorized transport on the island, just horses and carts, and they are small enough to walk around in under two hours. Among the three gilis, Gili Trawangan is the biggest one and also the most famous for Rockin and good parties into early hours. Gili Meno and Gili Air on the other hand, offer a more back to basics desert island experience.
Here we offer the comfortable, fastest and easy way to the Gilis:
Transfer to the Gili Islands
Pick up times:
- 06.30 from your hotel in kuta, seminyak jimbaran or nusa dua
- 07.30 from your hotel in Sanur area.
- 07:00 from your hotel in Ubud area
Boat departure times:
- 09:15 and 13:00 from Padang Bay harbour to Gili islands.
- 11.00 and 15:00 from Gili Trawangan to Bali.
Only 1.5 hour to Gili from Padang Bay harbour; Schedule may change without prior notice.
Price : $70/pax return, $40/pax one way.
All our fast boat services include:
- Safe comfortable boats running at high speed
- Accredited captain and crew
- Large space with high quality finish seating
- Daily departure with convenient schedule
- Free, aiconditioned, transfer from and to your hotel on Bali
You can easily and safely book your tickets to and from the Gili islands from our online service at Giliboat.com, payments can be made with all major credit cards and paypal.